Download custom FiveM scripts for sale to further modify your in-game role-playing experience. With scripts you'll improve the quality of your FiveM server and make the gameplay so much more fun. Why not start an ice lab like in Breaking Bad with the Meth Lab script, or maybe steal money with the ATM script. Browse all available custom scripts for sale below.
Custom FiveM Scripts for Sale
Download Custom FiveM scripts and Modify your Gameplay
Grand Theft Auto or GTA 5 is one of the most exciting games ever published by Rockstar Games. The game allows players to engage in a lot of activities which makes it highly addictive. But the question is, 'do you want more?' At a certain point of time, it's obvious that you'll grow tired of playing the default game, and this is where you're going to need the FiveM server.
Renting your own FiveM servers offers even more fun and excitement, you can customize the mission; add new elements, and many more. But you need to know how to download and install custom FiveM scripts. If you can do this on your own, your GTA 5 gaming experience will never be the same.
Most FiveM scripts are free to download, and some are for sale. Players can choose from a wide range of custom FiveM scripts and install them onto their servers. Although the task of downloading and installing custom scripts is pretty simple, it may be a little tricky for the new users. But again, it's not very complicated, here is how you can download and install a custom script on your server.
Downloading and installing Scripts
First of all, you need to find the script that you want to download from our site. When downloading the script, make sure that you choose the latest version. As already mentioned, there are many custom FiveM scripts. But some older versions may not work properly, and worse things can happen. For instance, the old scripts may come with bugs and glitches, which can seriously affect the performance of the server.
After downloading the script, it must be moved to resources folder which can be found in the FiveM server>CFXServerDataMaster. You don't have to edit any of the contents in the downloaded file. However, make sure that you include it in the start load command prompt.
When you're done uploading the downloaded folder to your resources folder, go to the main server folder and look for cache folder. Open the cache folder and find a folder named server.cfg. Now you have to configure the custom script so that it will work properly.
To configure the script, you must open the server .cfg using a Notepad ++ (if you don't have it, you can try using a Notepad. If it doesn't work, you will have to download it. It's very simple, and it won't take much time) After opening the file, you have to look for the text groups that begin with "start" it looks something like this.
- Start Mapmanager
- Start chat
- Start FiveM
- Start scoreboard
At the bottom of this text group, add another text beginning with a "start" followed by the script name and save the file. The newly added text should look something like this; start spawnmanager.
After saving the file, close it and try to load the server. If everything is done in the right way, your new custom script should be loaded automatically when the server starts. Everything is ready now. You can go ahead and enjoy FiveM and your custom scripts.
How to install FiveM Scripts
Resources or scripts are an integral part of FiveM or GTA 5 role playing. To a large extent, they determine the level of fun you get from the game and how complex you can configure the game and make it truly personalized.
For a game as iconic as GTA 5, almost everyone has knowledge about role playing and how to make the most all the resources. In fact, veterans of the game can very well come up with a script or two.
However, when you are first starting out, using the resources or the scripts can be a little daunting. But you don’t need to have a lot of technical knowledge to install the FiveM scripts and partake in the thrill of role playing.
In this section, we show you how you can successfully install the resources and/or scripts related to FiveM.
Creating the _resource.lua
This is the file where all the resources are loaded. The resources may be a weapon, a map, a script or a vehicle among many others. The _resource.lua file is mandatory for the resources to function properly.
- Using the Notepad, open a new text file.
- Alternatively, you may also use Notepad++ or a similar program to open the text file.
- Enter the resource manifest on the first line of the Notepad. If done properly, it should look like this:
The second step is to load the script. There are different types of scripts for different extensions. Some of them are:
- server_script used for server.lua
- client_script used for client.lua
Identify which script you need to add to the second line on the Notepad text and add the script name. For instance: If you need the script for the server, it should be server_script "server.lua"
Note: The quotes (") are required in this space for the resource to work properly.
If the file is in a folder, it should include the directory. Example: server_script "ui/server.lua"
Continue to do the same for all the files that you keep adding to the text file. The end result should be similar to this:
Depending on the version, it can also look like this:
This completes the creation of _resource.lua
For the resources to work without a glitch you need to make sure that everything from quotation marks to the spelling of the folders and files as well as the directories are all correct. Incorrect use or missing quotation marks, as well as incorrect spelling, can result in malfunctioning of the resource or it may not work at all.
Manifest resources are available here.
Installing a basic script
Installing a basic script with _resource.lua, server.lua and client.lua is pretty straightforward and simple.
- Most of the resources have a .zip or .rar extension so they should be easy to locate. The compressed files typically have files or folders with server.luaor client.lua
- Occasionally you may be able to change the extension of the files and configure it. Most basic files can be renamed. However, this may not be possible if the file contains java files or (N) UI files.
- After you locate the right file or the folder, upload it to the resources folder that is designated on the server.
- In most of the servers, this folder has a ‘server-data/resources’extension so you should be able to locate it easily.
Note: before you proceed to the next step, the resources developed by the FiveM developers should be on your server. If you do not have the default resource, you can download it here and upload it to the resource folder.
- After you upload the desired folder to the resource folder on the server, access the main server folder which is typically a cfg file.
- Open it. When you open the folder, it should look similar to this:
# you probably don't want to change these!
# only change them if you're using a server with multiple network interfaces
# change this
sv_hostname "Just another forums tutorial
# nested configs!
# loading a server icon (96x96 PNG file)
# convars for use from script
set temp_convar "hey world!"
# disable announcing? clear out the master by connecting this
It is recommended that you have a 'start hardcap' as well as a 'start sessionmanager'
Go to the bottom of the 'start' and add start followed by the desired folder name. The result should look like this:
- start mapmanager
- start chat
- start spawnmanager
- start sessionmanager
- start fivem
- start hardcap
- start rconlog
- start scoreboard
- start FolderName
- Restart the server. Your resource will load simultaneously with the server.
Installing a weapon resource
- Assemble your weapons by getting the weapon mod ready.
- Alternatively, you can also download them from different sites.
- Create a new folder for the weapon resource with a _resource.lua but don't place anything into the folder yet. A weapon resource folder can also be placed inside another resource folder.
- Open the newly created folder and create a stream folder and a weapons folder. FolderName>StreamFolder>WeaponsFolder.
- Now you can place all your weapons inside this folder.
- Clear the cache and restart your server. As soon as the server loads the weapons resource should also load automatically.
Installing a map resource
- Place the manifest at the very top of the _resource.lua
- The manifest should look like the file below
- Add this_is_a_map 'yes'to the manifest. This will allow the server to identify that there is a map resource.
- The next step requires you to create a new folder named stream.
- Place the map files into the stream folder. They typically have .ymap
- Restart the resource, and it should load automatically.