FiveM mod is the ultimate way to upgrade your game tactics and reach the heights of success in GTA 5 Role-Playing. Through this, you can spawn weapons, cars and maps. You can also use voice chat to communicate with the community as well as the players and many more.
However, to avail all the goodness of the Mod, you need to download it first and install it successfully. For someone who has experience with the game, downloading the FiveM Mod is pretty straightforward. But for someone who might be starting out or is new to the game, this can seem a bit challenging.
Rest assured we have you covered. You don’t have to be an expert to install the Mod. Follow the steps shown below, and you will be role playing in no time.
1. Disable antivirus software
Before you can download the FiveM Mod, make sure that you disable any antivirus that you have on your PC. Antivirus vendors, including the most popular ones such as AVG and Avast, will block the procedures and prevent you from downloading the file.
2. Update GTA V
FiveM mode or GTA 5 role playing will only work seamlessly with the updated versions of the game. Therefore you need to make sure that your game is up to date. You can update your game from any of the three sites; Rockstar Warehouse, Amazon and Steam.
Make sure that you are only using an authentic version of the game as the pirated versions will not work properly with FiveM mode.
3. Download the FiveM Mod
After you have disabled the antivirus and updated the game, you are now ready to download the FiveM Mod.
You can download the Mod from any of the established and credible servers like FiveM Cartel. Downloading the file is pretty straightforward and is pretty self-explanatory. Simply click on the download button and the file will be saved to your PC.
4. Installing FiveM
The installation process differs slightly from one server to the other. But for the most part, they remain the same.
- After the download is complete, access the file.
- Create a plugins folder inside the data folder.
- Move the mods file to the newly created folder. You move the ‘ModMenu.asi.’ file to the ‘/fivem/fivem application data/plugins/’ folder.
- Next, move the ‘lm-config.xml’ file to the folder named ‘/fivem/fivem application data/’
Keep in mind that the application folder is different from the new plugins folder.
Note: You need to have the Net Framework installed in your PC as well. If you don’t have it, you can download it from here.
- You should now be able to log in FiveM using the social club account that you use with GTA online.
- If you have an account with Steam, it should also be running when you log in the FiveM Mod.
- Steam users can also use their Steam account details to log in and use the FiveM Mod.
You should also add FiveM to the exclusions or whitelist of the antivirus from the settings before using the mod.